No products in the cart.
Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Prenatal DHA (60s)
(720mg EPA+DHA PER SERVING)
Our Prenatal DHA provides a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving.
- Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at our family owned and operated cGMP Refinery
- Each serving contains a total of 720mg Omega-3 (120mg EPA + 600mg DHA)
- NSF third-party certified for quality and purity
- Tested mercury free
- Good for Mom & Baby
More about Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil Prenatal DHA (60s):
- Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishermen
- Take 2 softgels per day; 60 count bottle is a 1 month supply
Prenatal DHA provides nutritional support before, during, and after pregnancy.*
DHA may help to support fetal and (breastfeeding) infant brain, eye and nerve development.*
DHA supplementation increases DHA levels of breast milk in nursing mothers.*
DHA may help to support healthy mood balance.*
Ingredients: Concentrated Fish Oil Omega-3 Ethyl Esters, Fish Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, certified Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E)
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with food.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult your physician before using this product if you are using blood thinners, or anticipating surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 10.3 cm|
|No. of Capsules|