Metabolics Iodine 11 (15ml)
Liquid Iodine Supplement
Iodine is a vital non-metallic trace mineral found naturally in the diet that the body cannot make. Iodine is found in sea salt, sea fish and kelp. Good sources are plants grown on iodine rich soil and deficiency occurs as many areas of the world have iodine poor soil, especially mountainous areas such as the Alps where erosion has leached away the iodine. Iodine has many important functions.
1 drop of Iodine 11 supplies 1525 mcg of iodine. This can be taken in water or as a drop rubbed into the skin.
Out of stock
Iodine is an important nutrient with many functions in the human body:
- it contributes to the production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- it contributes to normal cognitive function and normal functioning of the nervous system.
- it contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- it contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- it contributes to normal growth of children.
|Dimensions||2.7 × 2.7 × 8.5 cm|