No products in the cart.
Enzymedica Stem XCell 60 Capsules
- Boosts stem cell growth and cell renewal*
- Supports brain health and physical recovery*
- Promotes mental sharpness and performance*
- Contains patented NT-020 blend*
- Potent formula to assist in protecting stem cells from harmful free radicals
- A university-researched blend aimed at supporting the immune system
- Certified Non-GMO, Vegetarian, and Gluten-Free
- Thera-blend enzymes are blended to cover the entire pH range of the human body
- Quality you expect from the digestion experts at Enzymedica
Only 2 left in stock
Vitamin D, Green Tea extract, Blueberry Lowbush Powder, Carnosine, BioVin Advanced, Vitablue, Hemicellulase, Cellulase, Xylanase, Peclinase, Catalase, Superoxide Dismutase, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Protease Therablend
Keeping stem cells at their healthiest allows them to keep you at YOUR healthiest. Stem cells naturally maintain and repair tissue, so maintaining their health with a special blend of natural ingredients supports your physical recovery and brain health, along with mental sharpness and performance.* This blend, called NT-020, protects cells from harmful free radicals and helps promote the proliferation of stem cells, which in turn helps us live better.*
Vegetarian Dairy Free Gluten Free Non-GMO Soy Free
By promoting the health of our stem cells, our body can naturally heal and repair itself.
What are stem cells and why do we need to maintain them?
Stem cells are the master cells that maintain and repair the tissue in our bodies. As we age, the amount of stem cells decreases in number. By promoting their health and renewal, we allow them to in turn help our health and wellness.
How do the ingredients in Stem XCell help us?
The ingredients in Stem XCell give us a whole host of benefits, to both our stem cells and whole body. Blueberry extract promotes overall health by supporting maintenance of healthy brain, cardiovascular, vision, joint, and urinary tract function.* Research also indicates that it may help with the effects of premature aging by promoting adult stem cell regeneration.1*
Green Tea is a storehouse of beneficial phytonutrients well known for their health-promoting value, and carnosine is an amino acid naturally present in muscle and brain tissue. Carnosine is also an antioxidant, which may help prevent oxidative damage to the body.*
1. Bickford, P., Tan, J., Shytle, D., Sanberg, C., El-Badri, N., Sanberg, P. (2006). “Nutraceuticals Synergistically Promote Proliferation of Human Stem Cells.” Stem Cells and Development, 15, 118-123.